Buffalo, Missouri, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Sharp
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Army
I am looking at planning an event to get together and meet other members and support some activities near me. Looking at June 7th with following details so far meet at New Buccees in Springfield MO travel to Glade top trail (2hrs) and camp at William Lee next day travel to Eureka springs to camp. all types of camping welcome but focus is for those that have travel trailers( we have Black series HQ19). If you are interested please reply and will try to get idea of how many or if have some ideas to add. I plan to scout route and post pictures. Buc-ee's to Eureka Springs

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I am looking at planning an event to get together and meet other members and support some activities near me. Looking at June 7th with following details so far meet at New Buccees in Springfield MO travel to Glade top trail (2hrs) and camp at William Lee next day travel to Eureka springs to camp. all types of camping welcome but focus is for those that have travel trailers( we have Black series HQ19). If you are interested please reply and will try to get idea of how many or if have some ideas to add. I plan to scout route and post pictures. Buc-ee's to Eureka Springs
See DM