Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Pismo Beach/Oceano Dunes Turf and Surf aka Land Cruiser Fest is Nov 9th-Nov 11th. $5 to get in the park per vehicle and $10 overnight. Here's the event website below and a link to a you tube video I made there 2 years ago. It's really fun, anyone is welcome, thousands of people, NOT a calming and peaceful weekend, but very fun to see. Also, there are groups driving through Hi Mountain Road, with optional (and fairly difficult) Garcia Ridge Trail and also Los Chiches Trail (about 20 mi east of Pozo) and ridge top, narrow loop), Ca. Many of the drivers do this when heading north from Pismo to stop at the famous and extremely awesome Pozo Saloon. http://pozosaloon.com/

https://www.centralcoastlandcruisers.com/turf-n-surf/location/

video:

Last edited:
Reactions: fj80cruiserlife

Overland California

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

San Jose, California
Member #

I'll also include that technically all vehicles in the dunes should have red or orange safety flags. I've never had one for the last 10 years but the Rangers can fine you if they want to. You can pick one up for less than $20 outside the dunes or as you enter (ask the Ranger). You can also get a cheap one on Amazon.

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

I'll also include that technically all vehicles in the dunes should have red or orange safety flags. I've never had one for the last 10 years but the Rangers can fine you if they want to. You can pick one up for less than $20 outside the dunes or as you enter (ask the Ranger). You can also get a cheap one on Amazon.
Yep! Or at the trailers that rent the quads. Can’t miss em.

Reactions: Overland California

SAC-CA-Runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Dublin, CA
Member #

I'll be there. Really enjoyed last year. Met lots of great folks. Plus, just chilling and being by the ocean works for me.