Picked up a M416 trailer

• HTML tutorial

gotricesmurf

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

San Antonio, TX
Member #

Just got a M416 trailer in decent shape. The start of my trailer build. Since I'm still in Georgia for training I'll have TK wait until I get back home to TX in a couple of weeks to actually start the process. In the mean time I will be researching more and more on how I want to go about this build but really can make a decision until I get home and strip he tub and frame. Previous owner had it for quite some time sanded it down and painted it, and used roll on bed-liner for the tub but that's all starting to chip and flake off.

Just a few pics from picking it up today.

Randy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakley, CA
Member #

Just got a M416 trailer in decent shape. The start of my trailer build. Since I'm still in Georgia for training I'll have TK wait until I get back home to TX in a couple of weeks to actually start the process. In the mean time I will be researching more and more on how I want to go about this build but really can make a decision until I get home and strip he tub and frame. Previous owner had it for quite some time sanded it down and painted it, and used roll on bed-liner for the tub but that's all starting to chip and flake off.

Just a few pics from picking it up today.

Do you mind posting what it cost you?

Sent from my VS985 4G using OB Talk mobile app

gotricesmurf

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

San Antonio, TX
Member #

Thanks, yeah it's been hard locating an original in decent shape, I know they sell kits to build it, but no fun in that, but I'll still end up ordering pieces from jeep parts to restore it.