Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Franklin just likes to be put up on a pedestal.

MoreGone

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Mesa, AZ
Member #

Got a hand from a local Jeep-er who welded on heavy duty hinges to my trailer. The bolt-ons I had weren't strong enough. This allowed me to get working on the other projects I had like adding weather proofing and reinstalling the lift struts. While I was at it, I mounted the propane tank to the fender and finally did something with my sticker collection.

IMG_20181104_161145.jpg IMG_20181105_130358.jpg

Let's see a pic of the last overland rig you "Spotted" while out and about and grabbed a pic of

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

KDC

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lawton, OK
Member #

man I miss my first gen , part of my someday retirement plans is to buy another first gen , do a resto mod to almost stock and travel around exploring .
I’m there with you on the resto. I am waiting until I’m in a stable location so I can take it down to the frame and make it new again

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

ok gonna do things a little backwards post a pic of the last automotive thing you took a picture of , don't care what it is just post it up
Here's mine all the studs I pulled out of the subies new..... ish tires ... 20181106_132211.jpg

NOW POST !!!!!! POST LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT !!!!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Home Depot ...rolls of insulation for under layer of RTT for winter camping.20181105_172253.jpg same challenge....last pic taken.