Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
So a shout out to @The Jeepsy for giving me the idea on how to keep my basic gear, snacks and camera flotsam organized when I am out solo adventuring.

Either the gear would find itself in the nooks and crannies around the front seat, or down in the footwell of the passenger side. After a few hours of bouncing around off-road it was usually a "where did xyzzy thing go... sooo annoying.

First I started out with a basic box, which was a big improvement over random chaos but I thought... is there something else?

So a little research and I found this bit of gear : 5.11 Patrol Wingman
It has handled two off-roading trips so far and I have to say I am pretty impressed. I figure first responders, police and others who basically live in their vehicles ½ of the time must know a thing or two about staying organized.

You can get extra accessory holders to secure your gear

There are tons of molle straps, lots of velcro and a few different ways to organize it to your personal style.

The front pocket has a drop down panel that I use to secure my goal zero so I can charge my drone and go-pros pretty easily and it keeps them in easy reach.
Having the ability to add things to the back rest panel ( this folds out like a wing and secures to the head-rest) makes it easy to grab flashlight, beer opener or even my reading glasses.)

After the adventure is over, everything packs together again and it is easy to carry it out.

Passenger seat organization case.png
tempImageuKRuuo.jpg tempImageSaIlCq.jpg tempImage8mdyB9.jpg cat not included