Parks Canada pass

• HTML tutorial

Ferd F-150 (Andrew)

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

nearest city is Saint John
Member #

Hey all you non-Canadian residents! This year we, Canada, are celebrating 150yrs, and we're given the opportunity to get National Park passes for the year. If anyone is planning a trip up to Atlantic Canada and want a pass while you're here let me know, I have a cpl I can lend out while you're here. Great opportunity to see this amazing country!

Sent from my SM-T813 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Zargon

Zargon

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Hey all you non-Canadian residents! This year we, Canada, are celebrating 150yrs, and we're given the opportunity to get National Park passes for the year. If anyone is planning a trip up to Atlantic Canada and want a pass while you're here let me know, I have a cpl I can lend out while you're here. Great opportunity to see this amazing country!

I'm heading through Canada this summer for a trip up to Alaska and the Yukon and I might take you up on that offer!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using OB Talk mobile app

15Canyon

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Edmonton
Member #

You can also order them online, as they are free! I am not sure if you need to be a Canadian resident to get them shipped to you, but you can get them for free at the entrance to any national park.

Ferd F-150 (Andrew)

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

nearest city is Saint John
Member #

Yes, I believe anyone can order them. However, I do think that there are only a limited number of passes to given out. This change is due to the amount of human traffic in the parks. Too many people in the parks could be very dangerous to the ecosystem. So I believe that they reduced the number of passes.
So.....if anyone cannot get a pass. Let me know. Somehow we ended up with 8 in our household.

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

What a great idea. I have my pass and could certainly offer it for a loan-out if the timing works. We are in the Okanagan on Hwy #97, and while their are no National Parks close by we could be on someone's route heading either north or east into the Kootenays.

First State Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Delaware
Member #

We're heading up in June to hit several national parks. I've already ordered my pass a few weeks ago but it hasn't shown up yet. Plan on logging 4100 miles on the trip.

15Canyon

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Edmonton
Member #

We're heading up in June to hit several national parks. I've already ordered my pass a few weeks ago but it hasn't shown up yet. Plan on logging 4100 miles on the trip.
Sounds fun! It took about a month or so for mine to show up, it'll definitely come by June! :)