Riverside, CA
Member #

Description:
I'm selling an OzTent RV-5 with:
Deluxe Front Panel
Deluxe Peaked side panels
RV Fly
Mesh floor saver

I bought it used in excellent condition last September and we've used it in Yosemite, Joshua Tree, and Anza Borrego. It has some dust on it from the desert, but it is still in excellent condition, no tears, rips, leaks, etc. Have enjoyed it, but we just moved into a house without a garage and we're going to need to be more compact with our gear.

Price: $1,000 (I would consider a trade for a RTT).

Known Problems: Just dusty from the desert, you could probably a few dog-hairs (even though our dog only slept in the front and we vacuum after trips, just wanted to disclose that)

bzuni

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Riverside, CA
Member #

Description:
I'm selling an OzTent RV-5 with:
Deluxe Front Panel
Deluxe Peaked side panels
RV Fly
Mesh floor saver

I bought it used in excellent condition last September and we've used it in Yosemite, Joshua Tree, and Anza Borrego. It has some dust on it from the desert, but it is still in excellent condition, no tears, rips, leaks, etc. Have enjoyed it, but we just moved into a house without a garage and we're going to need to be more compact with our gear.

Price: $1,000 (I would consider a trade for a RTT).

Known Problems: Just dusty from the desert, you could probably a few dog-hairs (even though our dog only slept in the front and we vacuum after trips, just wanted to disclose that)
Item is sold!

Reactions: HeliSniper