flyboytr

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Mobile, Alabama, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE4KHQ
Below is a review of the Oxygenics shower head we recently installed in our camper. If you're building a shower system (with a pump!) for your overlanding/camping rig, I would suggest looking into one of these. Below is the review and video link.

The OEM shower head in our new Surveyor camper was just about useless unless you were using a very high pressure water supply. Even then...it was marginal at best. At the recommendation of several Surveyor owners we purchased an Oxygenics shower head. We now have a couple of weekend trips with the new Oxygenics shower head/wand. In initial testing, the Oxygenics used about 20% less water than the OEM shower head. The oxygenating or air infusion into the water stream makes it feel like there is 10 times the water pressure and flow. The on/off button for the flow works easily and in the off position does allow a tiny center stream of water to continue to flow. Below is a video link to my YouTube channel where I show a side by side video comparison of the two shower heads. You be the judge!