Launch Member

Influencer II

South Tucana Lane, Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Phillips
Member #

Looking for a few good spots within a few hours of Cincinnati for an overnight trip. Just for those times when I can get away for 24 hours. Not really looking for off road parks.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

Hey man, I realize this is an old post but I’m in the same boat. Any luck finding cool spots local to Cincy? Thanks.

TacoRay

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate III

Cincinnati
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Dungan
Member #

Just found this thread. You could check out the Hoosier National Forest down near Patoka Lake or the Wayne National Forest over near AEP.

James.Laidlaw

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maineville, OH, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Laidlaw
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7LTK
Replying as well despite it being an old post. Two places I’d suggest close to Cincy
1. Hocking Hills - OH
2. Red River Gorge / Daniel Boone Backcountry Byway - KY.

If you want to just do a quicky overnighter you could also look up:
1. East Fork State Park or
2. Caesar Creek State Park areas

-James OB 0539

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

Replying as well despite it being an old post. Two places I’d suggest close to Cincy
1. Hocking Hills - OH
2. Red River Gorge / Daniel Boone Backcountry Byway - KY.

If you want to just do a quicky overnighter you could also look up:
1. East Fork State Park or
2. Caesar Creek State Park areas

-James OB 0539
Funny you mention Caesar creek. I was just over there today with the family hiking around in the snow. Definitely want to check out the other areas you mentioned. Up for some driving? Hit me up and let’s plan something. Thanks!

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

Just found this thread. You could check out the Hoosier National Forest down near Patoka Lake or the Wayne National Forest over near AEP.
Hoosier looks awesome. I’ve hiked through some parts of Bloomington ages ago but never had a truck back then. Would love to give it a shot. Hit me up when you’re up for it.

James.Laidlaw

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maineville, OH, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Laidlaw
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7LTK
Funny you mention Caesar creek. I was just over there today with the family hiking around in the snow. Definitely want to check out the other areas you mentioned. Up for some driving? Hit me up and let’s plan something. Thanks!
I'd love to meet up for a beer. I may have Thursday or Friday open after 5. There are some NKY trail rides coming up if you're interested in those - great bunch of guys!

Traveler I

Hey Im from Northern Kentucky always looking for people to do some trips with. I am planning on going down to Land between the lakes mid march never been but heard there is some great trails and camping down there.