First Name
Chris
Last Name
RRU
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6AZV
Thanks buddy! Hopefully my packing job worked
Just wanna chime in that OP is a standup guy. Gave me a fantastic price and everything I received was in amazing condition. Better even than the pics showed. Bump for a great seller [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: H3Coyote

stage7

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Mack
Member #

Am I only seeing part of this thread? Where is the list that people are referring to? i.e.. National Luna battery monitor etc. I'm interested in what you still have left.

shoredreamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Santa Cruz
First Name
Chris
Last Name
RRU
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6AZV
Am I only seeing part of this thread? Where is the list that people are referring to? i.e.. National Luna battery monitor etc. I'm interested in what you still have left.
Sorry, I would remove whatever has sold instead of posting SOLD to each item. I had a lot of stuff for sale. Everything you see on post 1 and 2 is still for sale:
Light Bar
Seatcovers
Chairs
Coleman Tent
Coleman propane lantern
Foxwing awning (adding now)

Last edited:

michaelgrenz

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Member #

hello, interested in the frontrunner chair and possibly the foxing. I'm in Santa Clara and possibly can meet halfway from Santa Cruz. what are you asking for each?

shoredreamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Santa Cruz
First Name
Chris
Last Name
RRU
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6AZV
hello, interested in the frontrunner chair and possibly the foxing. I'm in Santa Clara and possibly can meet halfway from Santa Cruz. what are you asking for each?
Hey, I’ve got the Frontrunner Chair to sell. We can meet up soon if you want. I sold the Foxwing a bit ago though.