Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I am traveling in OR to see friends in Portland and Grants Pass, I will be in Redmond on Saturday and will be at Expo from 0900-1700 hrs.

First five people to find me get a couple of stickers, First five members to tell me their member number get a challenge coin.

I look forward to seeing everyone.

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
@Kent R just don’t go walking into the OB camp… you might get jumped for your swag… might carry a sharpie to sign every one’s T-Shirt or rig lol.
We don't have a flag, so he wouldn't know where we are...

I am traveling in OR to see friends in Portland and Grants Pass, I will be in Redmond on Saturday and will be at Expo from 0900-1700 hrs.

First five people to find me get a couple of stickers, First five members to tell me their member number get a challenge coin.

I look forward to seeing everyone.
Challenge accepted!

Reactions: Kent R

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Dave managed to find his, so we're flying it proudly!

Those coordinates don't seem to be working though. Oh well!
Ohh well… but still look for the Ballards group… Kent will be in their camp tomorrow… I hear they are by one of the entrances…

archer75

Rank I

Contributor III

Oregon, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Thomas
My wife and I went, our first overland expo. We went friday right when they opened. I thought attendance was good, seemed like a lot of people there. But being our first one I don't know how it compares. It was well laid out and easy to get around.

Reactions: KAIONE

Ragman

Rank V
Investor

Explorer I

Geneva, IL, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gearhart
Member #

Sorry I just am reading this as we were there, however ran into an old friend so didn't get back over to the Expo on Saturday. Overall I really liked the PNW venue, it seemed more compact but at the same time less crowded than Flagstaff last year without the need to wait for a shuttle bus. Got there Friday at open as well and it was great to have all the time to speak with the vendors and take the free classes, which we did more of this year as well.

Both Flagstaff and Redmond are excellent sites and I may have to check out the other two, but for sure either one is a winner!