OVERLAND EXPO IS COMING TO THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST!

• HTML tutorial

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
I will be going, planning on heading up either weds or Thursday and returning to Cali most likely Sunday Or Monday.

mmp

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lugoff, SC, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Powell
Member #

We'll be there. I have gone to Expo East a couple of times. Now we are in the PNW and so was excited to see that they were starting one here.

Reactions: MeliMK and K12

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Man I definitely wanna try to make this. Any great areas to check out around this location that you recommend for camping and getting some dirt?
You do realize that there is an expo a lot closer to you, and one that will be a lot larger venue?

Reactions: DustinDeMayo

DustinDeMayo

Rank V

Advocate II

Olathe, Johnson County, Kansas, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
DeMayo
Member #

Man I definitely wanna try to make this. Any great areas to check out around this location that you recommend for camping and getting some dirt?
You do realize that there is an expo a lot closer to you, and one that will be a lot larger venue?

Yessir! I just really wanna head up and explore around the northwest. If I can time that right and hit this expo I can meet some folks

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

I just got my Vehicle ticket for this. I'm really excited to go and see what the Expo is all about. I think I'm more jazzed at the prospect of meeting people that like off roading/camping. It's not as much fun to do by yourself...

What do those of you going think about the idea of meeting up a time or two before the event? Just to do introductions, talk vehicles, favorite kind of trips, what you're looking for out of the Expo, etc. I'd be willing to drive to as central a location as possible to include more people. Or maybe do multiple meet-ups to accommodate schedules?
I'm down to meet up! I'm super excited to go to this Expo because the other Expo events are farther away for me and take too much time away from work.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcgraves3 and K12

K12

Rank VII

Endurance III

Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
I just got my Vehicle ticket for this. I'm really excited to go and see what the Expo is all about. I think I'm more jazzed at the prospect of meeting people that like off roading/camping. It's not as much fun to do by yourself...

What do those of you going think about the idea of meeting up a time or two before the event? Just to do introductions, talk vehicles, favorite kind of trips, what you're looking for out of the Expo, etc. I'd be willing to drive to as central a location as possible to include more people. Or maybe do multiple meet-ups to accommodate schedules?
Would have to see where everyone is at. I have this horrible ball & chain Job that doesnt allow me to get away very often.

I am 100% down to meet up with everyone at expo!

ifellonscissors

Rank II

Contributor III

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Fish
Member #

Would have to see where everyone is at. I have this horrible ball & chain Job that doesnt allow me to get away very often.

I'm planning a trip to Boise probably in May, not sure of the exact dates yet. I grew up there, parents and brothers still live there. I'll let you know when and we can maybe do a coffee run? Beer run? Whatevs!

K12

Rank VII

Endurance III

Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force

I'm planning a trip to Boise probably in May, not sure of the exact dates yet. I grew up there, parents and brothers still live there. I'll let you know when and we can maybe do a coffee run? Beer run? Whatevs!
For sure. If its on a weekend I should be available. During the week I am too busy.

We can put a rally point up and see if anyone else in the area would like to join up?

ifellonscissors

Rank II

Contributor III

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Fish
Member #

For sure. If its on a weekend I should be available. During the week I am too busy.

We can put a rally point up and see if anyone else in the area would like to join up?
If weekends work better for you I'll make sure my visit spans a weekend or two. And I like the idea of doing a Rally Point. I'll see if I can solidify the dates soon! Cool!

Reactions: K12

shansonpac

Rank V

Traveler III

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Hanson
Member #

I will be there Thursday - Sunday. Really looking forward to it! If anyone is coming from So Cal that Wednesday morning maybe we can caravan. I Plan to disperse camp Wednesday night (already have a site scoped out) at Mt. Shasta and complete the trip Thursday morning to check into camping on Thursday in Redmond.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeliMK