Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Adams
Member #

So it’s been about a month since my last update.

My Alpicool Fridge has developed some “blisters” in the bottom of it. I’m not sure if it is from water/humidity - but the warranty I got through Amazon was awesome. I will be purchasing a different fridge in the near future.

I have removed the fishing rod holders from my trail sights, as I want to build a traction board mount between the two with a quick connect to open the hood.

I am going to buy a hard top - possibly from Rallytops - white. The wind noise is a bit much with the Gobi rack, and a wind deflector. Plus I’m noticing the Velcro on the factory soft top seems to come loose. I have been driving on the highway the last 3 weeks, at Highway speed,

I recently got the Rhino USA recovers kit for Jeeps/Broncos/Yota’s/etc. at the SAVE expo (southeast adventure vehicle expo expo) - so I am happy to have a bag with all my recovery gear.

I configured my front seat jacker Molle Panel with some Amazon Magnets. Added some of these to the rear molle panels as well.

I got some stuff on Instagram, TikTok and YouTube showing these things.

I am a few days from obtaining my Class A CDL, so I’ll become a OTRlander, thankfully using a lot of my overlanding gear for the Highway travel (Dometic water jug, Skottle, flashlights, chair).

I have a goal of 50 by 50, I at least want to hit all 50 states by the time I am 50, so OTR Driving is what is going to get us there. I’ll vacation in Hawaii, and will take the Bronco to Alaska from Florida. That trip will be from Key West to the Artic Circle - so that will be the major trip that I will be planning for 2026, so I will be outfitting the Bronco for that -
Hardtop, OME heavy/heavy, swing out tire carrier (SRQ, or JCR). I want to make a slide out solar panel under the RTT that will slide out at camp.

I have a few other ideas.

I’ll have this on my socials as I begin this process, as well as some stuff from driving a rig across country.

I am also getting a Lectric XP bike to carry with me to find hiking or biking trails as I travel the country!