Overland Bound - Midwest Facebook group

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I am Jordan Brooks, the Overland Bound Ambassador for the Midwest Region. If you Midwestern guys aren't in the Overland Bound - Midwest Facebook group, head on over. Make sure to PM me your member number so I can approve your request to join! And if you have already joined the Facebook group, thanks! We are glad to have you!

Overland Bound - Midwest Region Group is comprised of OB members in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Come check out the page, introduce yourself and see what this new chapter for Overland Bound is all about!

I look forward to serving you guys, if you have any questions I will be glad to help you in any way I can.

P.S. You are required, for the security of our members to have a member number, this FB group is there for connecting and trip planning on a local/regional level and we want to make sure our members personal whereabouts and names are safe. Being a member has many perks, ask if you have questions!

Damon Nelson

Rank 0

Traveler I

Chicago
I am Jordan Brooks, the Overland Bound Ambassador for the Midwest Region. If you Midwestern guys aren't in the Overland Bound - Midwest Facebook group, head on over. Make sure to PM me your member number so I can approve your request to join! And if you have already joined the Facebook group, thanks! We are glad to have you!

Overland Bound - Midwest Region Group is comprised of OB members in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Come check out the page, introduce yourself and see what this new chapter for Overland Bound is all about!

I look forward to serving you guys, if you have any questions I will be glad to help you in any way I can.

P.S. You are required, for the security of our members to have a member number, this FB group is there for connecting and trip planning on a local/regional level and we want to make sure our members personal whereabouts and names are safe. Being a member has many perks, ask if you have questions!
I just joined the forum and would like to join the FB group as well. Where do I find my member number?

Andy Bailey

Rank 0

Traveler I

KC, MO
First Name
Andy
Last Name
lksd

P.S. You are required, for the security of our members to have a member number, this FB group is there for connecting and trip planning on a local/regional level and we want to make sure our members personal whereabouts and names are safe. Being a member has many perks, ask if you have questions![/QUOTE
Where do I fine my member #? New guy...doesn't know anything...

Joe Hunt

Local Expert Iowa, USA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mechanicsville Iowa
Member #

Joe here, 10411
I just completed a HAM class , looking for ideas on a ham unit to expand our communications and mapping needs for longer trips. Looking for some suggestions .
Joe.

Reactions: K3n-IN

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Ankeny, IA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Joe here, 10411
I just completed a HAM class , looking for ideas on a ham unit to expand our communications and mapping needs for longer trips. Looking for some suggestions .
Joe.
Hey Joe. I'm working on a new mobile Ham setup in my rover now. I can probably pass along some things. I'll give you a call this week.