Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Orlando, Orange County, Florida, United States
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Solin
Member #

Have you ever thought about getting our logo added to a Forever Wave Flag? I’d love to run it on my Jeep.

https://foreverwave.com

We had one done for our local Jeep Club. They sell for $24.95 + a mounting sleeve. I’m sure we could negotiate a discount.

Here’s an example.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Lil Bear

Joseph Solin

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Orlando, Orange County, Florida, United States
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Solin
Member #

This are nice, but they are truly basecamp flags. They appear to large to run on a vehicle. They also lack the mounting hardware. That’s the great part of the Forever Wave Flag System. Small and easy to attach. Also thicker to allow for more durability when driving.

RideFlyDiveJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

Shawnee, KS 66217, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

This are nice, but they are truly basecamp flags. They appear to large to run on a vehicle. They also lack the mounting hardware. That’s the great part of the Forever Wave Flag System. Small and easy to attach. Also thicker to allow for more durability when driving.

I talked to the owner today; I had a few questions. If there is enough interest this I would like to to get an OB version. All we need is a a few interested parties and a graphic to send in and they will make it.

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

I talked to the owner today; I had a few questions. If there is enough interest this I would like to to get an OB version. All we need is a a few interested parties and a graphic to send in and they will make it.
I would be interested in a flag possibly!!

Reactions: Turnerxc

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Did you talk to @Michael and @Corrie, Sending a DM

RideFlyDiveJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

Shawnee, KS 66217, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

Thanks. Agreed it was just a 5 min with paint to get it posted. Definitely needs some tweaking. Maybe the treads or a topo. I'll see if I can make a v0.2
Yeah maybe make the border look like tire tread? That would be pretty cool! Mountains or something in the background? It does look great like it is though soooo...lol.

Reactions: RideFlyDiveJeep

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign