Rank II

Enthusiast III

Knoxville
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Hayes
Yo!

If any of you are familiar with development I've been working in React ( just starting to dabble in React Native ) and looking for ideas on a new project to build so I can keep learning. I've done some of the basic / boring apps but wanted to do something that I was actually passionate about so I wanted to do something with overlanding / off roading.

I know Facebook and Instagram exist but what about a social platform where it was rig focused? A place where you can breakdown your build and be more of an informational spot instead of one where you have to filter through Kardashian and Republican / Democrat shit to find cool rigs?

I'm just spitballing right now and looking for any suggestions!

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Yo!

If any of you are familiar with development I've been working in React ( just starting to dabble in React Native ) and looking for ideas on a new project to build so I can keep learning. I've done some of the basic / boring apps but wanted to do something that I was actually passionate about so I wanted to do something with overlanding / off roading.

I know Facebook and Instagram exist but what about a social platform where it was rig focused? A place where you can breakdown your build and be more of an informational spot instead of one where you have to filter through Kardashian and Republican / Democrat shit to find cool rigs?

I'm just spitballing right now and looking for any suggestions!
And this would be different from what OB1 is and is becoming how?

Reactions: El-Dracho