• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast I

Austria
First Name
Erich
Last Name
Reisenberger
Hello guys,
thought I share our trip crossing Africa first in a camper van and later in a Land Rover 109 model 1982 which took as 8 years although only 6 month were planned. We started in Europe and headed down via East Africa to Cape Town and over the years we made 2 circles around the countries of Eastern to Southern Africa. My wife and I and our dog Tara travelled around, so if you like to overland with a dog feel free to ask any questions. I am not sure if I am allowed to publish the link to our non commercial website Our Overlanding Africa - How it began - Overland Africa, mods please remove if not allowed, but the information is to huge to publish everything here. Enjoy reading and make your trip do not postpone for any reason as there is no reason to wait. Eric

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Erich,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

If you would like to introduce yourself to the community, you can do so in this thread.

Thank you for the insights of your trip. Feel free to post reports and photos of your travels here if you like.

We also have some meetups etc. planned for this year and next. You can find them at the Rally Points. There you can filter by region. Austria belongs to MidEurope. Have a look! Would be happy if we meet in person. There is also a subforum for Europe.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message, always happy to help.

Greetings from Germany,
Bjoern

Reactions: overlandtraveltips