jhewitt03

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

29 palms CA
First Name
John
Last Name
Hewitt
With a baby on the way I had to get rid of my D1 but I’m not gonna let that from stopping from enjoying the great out door so I was debating on an LR3 and a 4runner I decided to cross over to the dark side

Got the 4Runner last Saturday so at the moment she remains stock but it is the limited model so it’s AW4 with center diff lock but the upgrades will come shortly stay tuned for the build!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
With a baby on the way I had to get rid of my D1 but I’m not gonna let that from stopping from enjoying the great out door so I was debating on an LR3 and a 4runner I decided to cross over to the dark side

Got the 4Runner last Saturday so at the moment she remains stock but it is the limited model so it’s AW4 with center diff lock but the upgrades will come shortly stay tuned for the build!

Hey now! It's not that much of the dark side.... LOL...:sunglasses:

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Oh poor Disco!

jhewitt03

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

29 palms CA
First Name
John
Last Name
Hewitt
Hey now! It's not that much of the dark side.... LOL...:sunglasses:
Your right now it’s an addiction lol the wife doesn’t want me to build up the “dad car” so she gave me the go head to go buy a trail rig of any variety! So i might get another disco or hell maybe a Land cruiser or 3rd gen runner lol

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding