Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Well, it’s official! We put our down payment in for a Oregon Trailer DoDrop Alpha today! It will be 6-7 months before we take possession. This year is going to drag by! Check them out at Oregontrailer.net
Here’s a video link

EED11C00-C9E0-4703-8CC7-3C04F7F343C4.jpeg 7FB9B83A-C6DF-4EFD-8825-ACBEDFCFD1C3.jpeg B984209C-180C-4212-BDE5-E6B673509196.jpeg

S

SubeeBen

Awesome looking trailer congrats ! Yea like you said going to be a long 6 to 7 months ha ha. Right on can’t wait to see. Keep us posted.

Reactions: Captain Chaos

phxdsrtrat

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Glendale, AZ
First Name
Curtiss
Last Name
S
Member #

Welcome to the Oregon Trail'r family. They put out an awesome product. You will not be disappointed. However, the waiting is a real drag.

-Curtiss

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I’ve only started waiting, and it’s already a drag! How long did you have to wait?

phxdsrtrat

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Glendale, AZ
First Name
Curtiss
Last Name
S
Member #

I’ve only started waiting, and it’s already a drag! How long did you have to wait?
It was about 9 months for my Terradrop. I had several custom requests for the build so mine took a bit longer than most. In the end I got exactly what I wanted how I wanted it. The guys were great at listening to my ideas and implementing the customizations I wanted.

-Curtiss

Todd H2os

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Minnesota
First Name
Todd
Last Name
H2os
Member #

Any reviews, good/bad, for the trailer that you purchased? I’m looking into the do drop alpha…