VST

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Kodak, TN, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
James
Hey guys I live in East Tennessee and planning on exploring the old hwy 105 in North Carolina and also the trails surrounding. I plan on doing the trails on maple sally rd, old house gap rd, and globe rd. I’ll leave a picture of the gaia trails and routes. I was just wondering I have a Tacoma I’m lifted and on 33‘s and will have a four wheel camper on the back. Ive read most of the trails are pretty tame and that’s what I’m looking for just some nice trails with some nice views. Are there any of the trails in that area that I should look out for? Thanks D5679899-A252-4705-921F-53D2985F73DB.png

JeepNutt1983

Rank 0

Contributor I

NC/SC Charlotte Area
First Name
John
Last Name
Ambs
New to the Carolinas and looking for interesting trails and camp sites. Curious how you like this trip and if there are any camping restrcitions. We tent camp.

Reactions: VST

Cypress

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Goose Creek, SC, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJY639
I drove Old 105 and several other gravel roads last week with my stock Ridgeline on AT tires. Everything I drove was pretty easy gravel roads There are some beautiful views to be seen and some really nice areas to camp. If you are going soon, you might check with the NFS. A lot of the area is a bit of a mess due to the tropical storm that passed through last week, especially to the south around Rosman and Brevard. They have been asking people to stay out of the area until they get the roads and trails repaired.

1629907422707.png1629907695590.png.

VST

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Kodak, TN, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
James
I drove Old 105 and several other gravel roads last week with my stock Ridgeline on AT tires. Everything I drove was pretty easy gravel roads There are some beautiful views to be seen and some really nice areas to camp. If you are going soon, you might check with the NFS. A lot of the area is a bit of a mess due to the tropical storm that passed through last week, especially to the south around Rosman and Brevard. They have been asking people to stay out of the area until they get the roads and trails repaired.

View attachment 207822View attachment 207828.
Nice thanks. I’m probably not going until the middle of next month