Wanted - Offroad/Overland Trailer Wanted | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Wanted Offroad/Overland Trailer Wanted

Discussion in 'Trailers and Campers' started by K Doc, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Guest, Did you know you can change the look of your Overland Bound forums? At the bottom of this page look for the Style Chooser! All previous and new light and dark themes are available. Pick something you like!
Hi Guest, Become a Member to gain access to the Member Forums, Member Map, Member Calendar of Events, and Rally Point overland trip planner! Click this link "Learn More" for more information!
  1. K Doc

K Doc Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Looking for a trailer for my non-profit veteran/first responder focused organization.
    Ideally, I would like tent/annex/awning with telescoping rack included, on-board water, electric/solar, and fridge/kitchen set-up though it may not be a deal breaker if it does not. Show me what you've got!
    I'm located in Phoenix, Arizona and willing to travel to surrounding states for the right build.
    Budget is under $9k. Thank you!

2. Jku Ben

Jku Ben Rank III

Member #:

Map
    I am in San Diego Ca. But we purchased a T@G trailer from Toms Camperland in Mesa Az. A few months ago & they have new & used trailers for sale. We picked up our trailer for $8500 2 years old & used a few times & new trailer same model was $ 15k . Hope this helps

3. K Doc

K Doc Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Thanks Ben. I didn't even think about Tom's! I'm definitely leaning towards a used, well built trailer. Those new price tags are killer.

4. Jku Ben

Jku Ben Rank III

Member #:

Map
    Just another thought for you. Rent a trailer to see if it’s actuallly what you want before you buy. & also there is a smittybilt scout trailer for sale in so cal for $6995 with a rooftop tent that’s more of an off-road trailer. Pm me if you need more info. Good luck.

5. Jonny Ringo

Jonny Ringo Rank II

Member #:

Map
    I'm selling my M101A2 trailer. I just posted it in this forum. Check it out! $3k and I would be willing to meet you in Flagstaff if you're interested.

6. Rx4Fun

Rx4Fun Rank I

Member #:

Map
    I think there is a builder in PHX.

7. Honeymooners

Honeymooners Rank 0

Ham Callsign:
    Honeymooners
    Map
    I build custom overland trailers. I could keep you in your budget. We also have a similar nonprofit it sounds. IMG_0268.JPG

8. amenges45

amenges45 Rank 0

Map
    Name of your organization? I'm a veteran also and I'm interested in what you're doing. 10 years army airborne. Any affiliation with paratroopers?

Jube and Honeymooners like this.
  9. Honeymooners

Honeymooners Rank 0

Ham Callsign:
    Honeymooners
    Map
    Homeward for Heroes. We have a website and Facebook page. Look us up. I have 18 yrs in between Marines and Army. Finishing up in the Guards. I am to the point where if I did another jump I could be paralyzed. Lol, so yes I do know a little about paratroopers.

Jube likes this.
  10. amenges45

amenges45 Rank 0

Map
    Awesome. All The Way.

11. amenges45

amenges45 Rank 0

Map
    I'll look you up

12. K Doc

K Doc Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Hi man. The name of our Organization is Canyon State Overland. We take vets, first Responders and their families on overland adventures. You can find us on Instagram and Facebook.

Honeymooners likes this.
  13. K Doc

K Doc Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Thanks but we found a trailer.

Honeymooners likes this.