Launch Member

Influencer II

Adams County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Balasko
Member #

Well as official and @LVCoffeeguy and I can be:)

We wanted to follow up on the meeting and thank you guys for attending! Patrick and I are looking at two near term events - A group Camp at Mt. Charleston to get out of the heat and then the recovery class we discussed.

We are working out logistics so stay tuned. We will update this thread with Date, times and events as well as create Rally Points and FB events! Hopefully we can reach all of you that are interested!

Ask: For those of you that wanted to be listed in the member directory please email me or message me here. I will send you the link to the file. I want to make sure that it's not just available to everyone so I won't post the general link here.

Also, if you are uncomfortable with posting your number in the directory, here is how you can get a free google voice number!

https://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Google-Voice-Phone-Number

Go2AllThePlaces

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Las Vegas
First Name
Christian
Last Name
Umlauf
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7BBB
Hey guys thanks again for setting up the meet and greet and look forward to heading out and learning much much more !! Ohh yeah Christian with the Golden Knights Edition Tacoma !

Last edited:

Overland_Mike

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Adams County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Balasko
Member #

Hello Everyone, we were talking about going to Mack’s Canyon for a quick overnight but I was up there is weekend and it was PACKED! I’m thinking we could do a day trip to Torquerville falls near the end of the month. I’ll get the dates and time posted soon!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.