Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

So,
I will try this way to get some news on the OB Trasharoo. Did an official OB addition ever happen? Or should I give up waiting for an OB Trasharoo, and just get a Trasharoo and put a nice big OB patch on it?
I know there is a thread started on this subject, but have not gotten any official answers on the thread. Benz.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

It did not happen, Michael wasn't super thrilled with the fading of the material and overall quality of the Trasharoos and decided not to do an OB edition. They have tested a few and landed on the Ghost Wild TruckRuck. They have them for sale in the store here. I don't think there is an OB labeled one. Yet... @Michael what are the chances the TruckRuck can be done with the OB emblem embroidered and maybe with our member numbers too?

Reactions: Desert Runner

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

It did not happen, Michael wasn't super thrilled with the fading of the material and overall quality of the Trasharoos and decided not to do an OB edition. They have tested a few and landed on the Ghost Wild TruckRuck. They have them for sale in the store here. I don't think there is an OB labeled one. Yet... @Michael what are the chances the TruckRuck can be done with the OB emblem embroidered and maybe with our member numbers too?
Thank you for the reply Chris! I will take a look at the TruckRuck and OB patch idea! If we all did our part, it will keep this great country open for everyone to enjoy! I just don’t understand people that leave a mess while enjoying the outdoors? It is easy to get in the habit of cleaning up a place, so easy to do! Benz.

Reactions: Desert Runner

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Thank you for the reply Chris! I will take a look at the TruckRuck and OB patch idea! If we all did our part, it will keep this great country open for everyone to enjoy! I just don’t understand people that leave a mess while enjoying the outdoors? It is easy to get in the habit of cleaning up a place, so easy to do! Benz.
I don't understand either, if you had room to bring it in, you have room to bring it out. I guess people just don't care.

Reactions: 4wheelspulling

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Logo bags are a no go but checking on a big patch for us to add to any bag if we desire.....
Will update...
Jim

Reactions: Turnerxc
Status
Not open for further replies.