• HTML tutorial

JackTRD31

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

Orange County, California
Member #

I just want to start off by saying this is in no way a complaint, just wanted to make it known. I put a yellow standard OB sticker on the back window of my truck about 8-10 months ago. Within a few months it was starting to fade, and about 5 months in it was completely black and white. I just noticed today that it's starting to crack as well. I know they aren't permanent, just wanted to let you guys know that the yellow doesn't hold up outside for very long. On the plus side I have a newer sticker waiting to replace this one when I get around to removing it. First picture is from today, and second picture was taken in June of this year.20161110_145929.jpg 20161110_152716.jpg

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
@JackTRD31

I believe that @Michael realized that the first batch of stickers were prone to fading, and changed manufacturers. He's offered to replace stickers that have failed like yours.

Steve
Yes! Exactly! We had a defective batch and if ANY of our products fail, we will replace it. Just contact us at info@overlandbound.com and say something as simple as, "Sticker faded! Sup?!" And we will send you a new one for free.

Thanks for your patience!

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

Yellow and red are hard ones for UV exposure and they tend to fade quickly unless really good vinyl or dyes are used. Almost all my stickers are white for this reason (plus, it gives the rig a pretty clean look despite the stickers).

Reactions: JackTRD31