OB Metal License Plate Frame Poll

• HTML tutorial

Would you like to be able to purchase a quality OB branded metal license plate frame?

• Yes, count me in!

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • No, I hate having choices!

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

PauldF

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

A quality metal OB frame would be something I would shell out some hard earned cash for. Maybe others would too? In addition, for those members who might not want to affix their badge to the back of their vehicle this would serve as a way to identify other members on the road and would provide valuable advertising for the group. The junk plastic license frame that came with my new vehicle broke off at the bolts the first time I went down a slightly washboard road - Doh! I'd like to replace it with one that shows off my membership here to others. What about you???

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Remember, ONLY Overland Bound can offer or produce Overland Bound branded products for sale, giveaway, raffle, etc. You can request new products be offered in this suggestion/requests forum, but that doesn't mean it will happen.

Mitchell Baltuch

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Denver, CO
Member #

A quality metal OB frame would be something I would shell out some hard earned cash for. Maybe others would too? In addition, for those members who might not want to affix their badge to the back of their vehicle this would serve as a way to identify other members on the road and would provide valuable advertising for the group. The junk plastic license frame that came with my new vehicle broke off at the bolts the first time I went down a slightly washboard road - Doh! I'd like to replace it with one that shows off my membership here to others. What about you???
Great idea. I would definitely spring for one, particularly if I could add my member number.

Enthusiast I

Burlington, Vermont
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Hyde
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1DGT
In Vermont a cover can not cover the words "Vermont" and "Green Mountain State" or you will fail yearly Inspection and starting soon it will be a Traffic Violation and a ticket. would be a good idea but idk if it would be legal here in the near future.

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

Great idea!! What would optional colors ? I would prefer a Matte Black w/ Red Lettering so I can tie it in with my rigs color theme.

jtextreme

Rank II
Investor

Contributor III

Oak Harbor, WA 98277, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Tanner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Not yet certified/designated
Service Branch
US Navy
I think its great idea!! I would purchase to put on the 06 Sequoia and the 21 4Runner... I think the OB badge idea in one of the corners that won't impact plate details/state laws is do-able? like left bottom corner? and Overland Bound along the top?

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Would be interested, but would want to se a prototype before shelling out the dough.