Member #

Reactions: Overland_Mitsu

Contributor I

Bc CAnada
First Name
Dionne
Last Name
Monteloyola
Thank you for accepting me in this group. Our family went on ‘overland’ trips across the Middle East being based and working in Saudi Arabia. Now got a bigger family so we’re contemplating of how a van would fare. You guys present great ideas. Thank you

Reactions: NC-Trooper

jorgeverab

Rank 0

Contributor I

Bronx, NY, USA
First Name
Jorge
Last Name
Vera
Ham/GMRS Callsign
No idea
Hello People! I'm new in the forum and I arrived here because I'm interested exactly in this topic, getting the most out of my grand caravan. Any updates on how to lift the vehicle a couple of inches? I've seen some kits that may work, but always there are some "experts" (I assume they are) that say that is not possible to do it in a minivan. So, anyone with a grand caravan lifted a couple of inches? Thank you all for sharing this information!

Reactions: Bpjr07

jorgeverab

Rank 0

Contributor I

Bronx, NY, USA
First Name
Jorge
Last Name
Vera
Ham/GMRS Callsign
No idea
Thanks, Captain Franjo. I saw those wandering through the internet, it looks like a great kit. However, having little knowledge about car modifications I have concerns about safety and car performance after doing the lift. It would be great if someone could comment on those topics. Best!

jaybgood

Rank 0

Contributor I

Ontario, Canada
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Good
I have purchased a 2010 Grand Caravan SE with Stow and Go seating and I would like to build a conversion utilizing the space best as possible, figured with 10 years producing the same vehicle same dimensions hundreds of thousands if not millions of these vans have been converted some using AutoCAD. Hoping to get my hands on an AutoCAD design specifically to save me from doing dimensions ground up. Any files, concept drawings, recommendations or opinions that may help me in my build I would greatly appreciate. Thanks & happy travels.