Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
I joined as a member a couple of weeks ago. It looks like most of my profile features are working, but for some reason, I do not show up on the map, nor is there a "view map" link on my forum posts. Is there something that I need to activate? Or do I need to pass a certain amount of posts or achieve a certain status to show up on the map?

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I joined as a member a couple of weeks ago. It looks like most of my profile features are working, but for some reason, I do not show up on the map, nor is there a "view map" link on my forum posts. Is there something that I need to activate? Or do I need to pass a certain amount of posts or achieve a certain status to show up on the map?
@Steve .....needs some help here. Thank you.

Reactions: SVgarage and Steve

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Is there something that I need to activate?
There is a setting in preferences to "Show me on Map" that is toggled off by default. I just toggled it for you, and you should show up when the map refreshes after midnight Pacific time.

Reactions: SVgarage

SVgarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
There is a setting in preferences to "Show me on Map" that is toggled off by default. I just toggled it for you, and you should show up when the map refreshes after midnight Pacific time.
Thanks, Steve! I must've not seen that box/button.

Reactions: Steve