Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

Hi @Michael...a quick message to say that since the last couple of updates on my phone and tablet...I've had problems with the app not retaining login and biometrics not working...also says sometimes it can't connect and show posts sometimes.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled which seems to work then the next time I open app...I am back to having re-login...I am using a Galaxy S10e and my tablet is a Galaxy Tab A (2018, 10.5)

Thank You
Adrian

Last edited:
Reactions: Zander Abear
Z

Zander Abear

Yeah, I have the same problem on my IPhone 7, was just hoping the next update would fix that.

Reactions: Aussie571

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Ok guys will submit this, thanks!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey all - thank you for reporting - I will look into this ASAP - also if you get a change - can you let me know if you have latest build 11.0.03.1021?

1635016359292.png

Tap the version number to see full number. If not - please update and let me know if problem persists. Any info is always helpful.

I am relaying the information provided in our issue tracking software.

Thank you!

M

U

UgotWheelz

I havent noticed any issues with the few features I use on my new iPhone12 but the login thing does happen and its really annoying. I cant remember all those passwords and usernames somehow they should all be saved on the iPhone???

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I havent noticed any issues with the few features I use on my new iPhone12 but the login thing does happen and its really annoying. I cant remember all those passwords and usernames somehow they should all be saved on the iPhone???
Can you confirm your app version? It’s at the bottom of the slide out menu.

Thanks!

U

UgotWheelz

how do I force an update my phone doesn't say an update is available? Found it had to restart the phone to get the update to show in appstore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
how do I force an update my phone doesn't say an update is available? Found it had to restart the phone to get the update to show in appstore.
OK - this is an OS thing I believe - not related to OB1 BUT, I could be wrong. Please let me know if you believe this to be OB1 specific - for example, if your other apps are correctly prompting you or updating, and OB1 is not.

Reactions: UgotWheelz
U

UgotWheelz

OK - this is an OS thing I believe - not related to OB1 BUT, I could be wrong. Please let me know if you believe this to be OB1 specific - for example, if your other apps are correctly prompting you or updating, and OB1 is not.
I think I solved it turns out the iOS settings for this particular New Phone are different from the old phone

Reactions: Michael