Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hello! We are planning a meet n greet for northern Arizona on November 17 (members and non members), now looking at the map I selected a central location for all of us, and that is Seligman, which should be about an hour from you or so......

I reserved Lilo's cafe in Seligman. I am figuring meet at 1 in the afternoon, not to early, not to late. Again it is about an hour away.

This will be an organizing meet as well as a meet n greet, I have an idea for a nice 2-3day (weekend) camping trip but welcome all ideas.... I also would like to move the meet n greet around the north of our state sow e can see other areas. Everything is on the table, everything can be decided by all of us. Future ideas can include some training/teaching on trail first aid, tire repair/change, recovery, you name I am open to it......

I know there are a ton of things going on but if you can squeeze out a couple hours, it would be great to meet everyone and get some ideas for future events flowing.

I will do a rally point for this so look for it, the Rally point will make a thread in the forums as well, please rsvp so I get an idea of how many to get our discount with.

Here is my email if you need it: sleepyjim@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you and meeting you.

Jim SOG
OB 12989

View Rally Point
Last edited:
Reactions: darjo242

Techoma

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Fountain Hills, AZ
Member #

I wish I could go, but currently I work Saturdays. I will keep my eye on this and as it gets closer see if I can maneuver to get the time off.

Montazuma

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hurricane,Utah
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Jones
Member #

I love the idea, I’m on the other side of the Big Crack, so it’s about 5 hours for me...,but if you guys want to check out southern Utah,ie Hurricane, I have some great Overland trails mapped out...Thanks for invite....

Reactions: Jim SoG and Graeman

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I wish I could go, but currently I work Saturdays. I will keep my eye on this and as it gets closer see if I can maneuver to get the time off.
Ok. Planning on making this a reoccurring event and we will keep you invited.....

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I love the idea, I’m on the other side of the Big Crack, so it’s about 5 hours for me...,but if you guys want to check out southern Utah,ie Hurricane, I have some great Overland trails mapped out...Thanks for invite....
For sure that sounds good, we will need to plan a run up there.....

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV

Robin ewbank

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Alabama
Member #

Got our reservations at Westside Lilo's Cafe, 22855 Route 66, and if you need it, Phone: (928) 422-5456.
So far a few maybes and 10 and counting attending, sounds like a good time brewing.....[URL='https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/members/codawwg.4737/'][/URL]

I will have some OB decals to pass out....

Jim
Hey Jim my name is Rob OB member 7091and my brother Ryan OB member 7092 are going to be exploring in your area on the 17th and would like to meet y'all ...We will be leaving from Alabama on the 10th of Nov..on a 20 day adventure. Maybe we can get some info on some good trails to ride...

Reactions: Graeman

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hey Jim my name is Rob OB member 7091and my brother Ryan OB member 7092 are going to be exploring in your area on the 17th and would like to meet y'all ...We will be leaving from Alabama on the 10th of Nov..on a 20 day adventure. Maybe we can get some info on some good trails to ride...
Great! Yes, how long will you be in AZ? Where next? msg me and I will gatehr up some stuff if I can...

Jim

Robin ewbank

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Alabama
Member #

Not sure how long will be in Az. We do know we want to go to Moab while we are out that way...And the Grand canyon is a must see other than that we just planned to roam..We will be camping so any info on camp grounds in your area will be appreciated...

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Wish I could make this, but that's the day family here in Show Low is doing Thanksgiving because of hunting and work schedules the following week. Let me know about the next one for sure!

Phessor

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Arizona, USA
First Name
Daryl
Last Name
Madrid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9DTM
If it was closer to Flagstaff I would love to go, but that's a 4.5 hour drive one way for me.

Overlandtraveler

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Flagstaff, AZ
Member #

I have arrived at Lilo's Westside about 30 minutes early. Tried to take old Rte 66 as much as possible from Flagstaff. Looking forward to meeting ya'll.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Had a very good meet n Greet, about 12 or so, we yakked and ate and are making plans to be a regular thing......Was my honor and a pleasure to me you all!

Jim