EA_overland24

Rank I

Contributor II

1379 Kelso Lake Road, Athol, Idaho 83801, United States
First Name
Edison
Last Name
Abel
Here’s some photos I took of a few of the rigs at the meetup this morning. It was awesome meeting you all!
I made collages for each vehicle. Mine is the Subaru.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: PapaDave and Ebbs

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hello everyone! I had to make a decision on our August trip destination as we were going to do the Idaho BDR potentially from McCall back up north towards Riggins or Grangeville. There are a number of fires along Hwy 95 in that region and so I think the best course of action is to go somewhere else. With that said Erin @Buzzbee17 John @jad3116 and I have been discussing a Western Montana Ghost Town tour that hits a number of cool places that speak to the history of our larger region. Below is the link for the event if you are interested.

This trip is subject to change based on local fire conditions at the time of the trip, but I think it should be a fun one, might even include a little of the continental divide. John has kindly offered to scout out the route so final details are forthcoming.

IMG_1449.jpegIMG_1448.jpegIMG_1447.jpeg
@Michael @Kent R
@Codeman @Indian Paintbrush Girl @AcJ @Jeb @Big Red Burb @Bodge Garage @Buzzbee17 @Dilldog @G.Goodwin @jad3116 @Jhop567 @Looniz1 @Mitch&TigaB @Sapper7 @Two Sheds @BigBird @Adventure4rx4 @Señor Steve @Ms Teri @Kjard95 @Sandpoint Steve @Navillusjt @Taco_Austin @BlackToySteve @Mountain Goat Nomad @Mountaintrails71 @NWFJ @BasketCaseTech @Craig Cooper @Ebbs @Ebbs @Ebbs @Ebbs @CaptainMorgan @RubberDuck @whiskey7backroads @Taco_pres @TianaOutdoors @EA_overland24 @APtrail2005 @2XPLOR

Last edited: