Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Learning that Quory and Silverton, Colorado don't allow SXS into town. Any tips or tricks on how to route around them and still complete the loop? Any other SXS folks on here run into this issue? Thanks!
You might ask this question in the Rocky Mountain Regional page. @Neal A. Tew might have a contact for you

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Michael (@Michael Dodd 1967 ), welcome to Overland Bound. I am one of your Local Experts for Texas. Where in Texas are you based? Depending on your location, the following information may be good to know.

There are a few DFW area meetups you can check out here: DFW OB meet and greet & DFW - Meet & Greet & Ft Worth West Meetup

There is a San Antonio meetup here: San Antonio Monthly Meetup - Eisenhauer Park

The Houston area has this meetup here: Recurring Bryan College Station Meet-up

South Central Texas has this meetup: Rigs and Coffee - South Central Texas

East Texas has this meetup: Tyler/East Texas Meetup

The one we attend for North Central Texas is in Georgetown: Recurring - North Central Texas Meet & Greet

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Learning that Quory and Silverton, Colorado don't allow SXS into town. Any tips or tricks on how to route around them and still complete the loop? Any other SXS folks on here run into this issue? Thanks!
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us..