Newbie in WA, originally from Hawaii

• HTML tutorial

Ric0chet808

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Sumner WA
Aloha all! I'm Justin. I was born and raised in Hawaii *island of Maui*, and moved to Washington state last year *2016*

I am very new to off-roading in general, mostly because of limited access to real trails and places to go growing up. I am very much an outdoors person. Though this region is a completely different ball game compared to my experiences in the tropics.

I currently have a 2015 F150 extended Cab. It's an FX4. Aside from that it's stock. Solid truck and I love it. Though I really want to get a crew cab or fully enclosed SUV with a more room for passengers :expressionless:"The struggle". *I'll add some pics tomorrow*

Looking forward to learning some new things and getting a grasp of vast mountain of knowledge out there. I am also looking extremely forward to seeing some of the absolutely beautiful region I live in now! Since I am new I want to link up with some experienced folks out in the PNW. I actually feel pretty good because I am starting from near complete scratch, so I am really free to develop my rig and gear completely from zero once I have more experience.

Looking forward to some adventure and good times!

Attachments

Reactions: Tinker

tbisaacs

Rank III

Advocate I

Renton, WA
Member #

Hey welcome from Renton! Lots of great trails around to get your feet wet on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Since I am new I want to link up with some experienced folks out in the PNW.
Justin I am new to the group as well - from Sammamish (Bellevue/Redmond area) - welcome!
We may go hit the Snoqualmie North Fork road tomorrow morning (Patriot's Day) and do a little target practice out at the end of the road. You are welcome to join us tomorrow or in the future.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Aloha all! I'm Justin. I was born and raised in Hawaii *island of Maui*, and moved to Washington state last year *2016*

I am very new to off-roading in general, mostly because of limited access to real trails and places to go growing up. I am very much an outdoors person. Though this region is a completely different ball game compared to my experiences in the tropics.

I currently have a 2015 F150 extended Cab. It's an FX4. Aside from that it's stock. Solid truck and I love it. Though I really want to get a crew cab or fully enclosed SUV with a more room for passengers :expressionless:"The struggle". *I'll add some pics tomorrow*

Looking forward to learning some new things and getting a grasp of vast mountain of knowledge out there. I am also looking extremely forward to seeing some of the absolutely beautiful region I live in now! Since I am new I want to link up with some experienced folks out in the PNW. I actually feel pretty good because I am starting from near complete scratch, so I am really free to develop my rig and gear completely from zero once I have more experience.

Looking forward to some adventure and good times!
Aloha Justin and welcome to OB. I'm Jake and live full time in my 94 YJ "Jade" and am currently on a 50 state road trip with my dog Annie. I joined OB a few months ago and have to say this group is the most welcoming. BTW, nice rig! Safe travels man! Enjoy the open road!

Jade - Annie and I at Utah State Border - November 2016.jpg

Reactions: Ubiety