• HTML tutorial

James_overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Carrollton, VA, USA
Member #

Hey Y’all,

Just joined on last week to find some like minded individuals. I’m just starting to dive into the forum and really like what I see from the content and the camaraderie of the members. My rig is a 16 JKU with 3” Jks lift and 35’s. Look forward to meeting up with some local/VA OB members in the near future.

-James-

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hey Y’all,

Just joined on last week to find some like minded individuals. I’m just starting to dive into the forum and really like what I see from the content and the camaraderie of the members. My rig is a 16 JKU with 3” Jks lift and 35’s. Look forward to meeting up with some local/VA OB members in the near future.

-James-
Welcome James from NOVA/DC.

We are looking to have a meetup on 12/15 up here in Lorton, if you don’t mind a drive. Check out the Northern VA/MD Thread.

Reactions: James_overland

WE ROME

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Glenmoore, PA
First Name
Mac
Last Name
Kirkpatrick
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N3VMI, WRER282
Service Branch
USAF retired, fire p
Hey James, you will enjoy OB immensely. I have been overlanding for many years but there is still lots for me to learn here, and the folks are very sharing and fun.
Jump in!!

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hey, welcome. Make sure you keep an eye on the event calendar for stuff going on near you. There is a NoVA meet coming up and a Western VA meet soon too