New Toyota 70 Series For 2024

• HTML tutorial

Renegade

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Texas
So they now have 5 versions branded "Land Cruiser"?

LC300
Real 70 Series
The 3 announced today - round headlights, rectangular headlights, 70 series retro model

You can have the Aladeen, version, or the Aladeen version, or the Aladeen version, or the Aladeen version, or the Aladeen version.

Overland Adventure NZ

Rank III

Traveler III

Taupo, Waikato, New Zealand
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Goodman
Member #

So I have a brand new Land Cruiser 78 (70 series) Troop Carrier “Troopy” to pick up from my local Toyota dealership in the first two weeks of January 2024.

Yes I’m extremely excited and lucky that we can still get Toyota 70 series land cruisers in New Zealand.
I’m looking forward to building her up into a super simple lightweight 4x4 vehicle.
Fridge ordered, Dual Battery set up pinned down and about to place the order once the Christmas holiday break is finished.

Attachments

Last edited:

Overland Adventure NZ

Rank III

Traveler III

Taupo, Waikato, New Zealand
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Goodman
Member #

So I have a brand new Land Cruiser 78 (70 series) Troop Carrier “Troopy” to pick up from my local Toyota dealership in the first two weeks of January 2024.
You guys get all the good stuff!
That'd be my choice.
We may get a few Japanese vehicles that you do not get overseas, but we don’t get many of the American vehicles they’ve been made of the years.

Also things like Jeeps in New Zealand and OZ have an extremely bad reputation for liability and extremely expensive to run because the parts of 2 to 3 times what we can see them advertise in US for.

I feel lucky to secured one of the very last troop carriers available in NZ.

As this model has been removed from the range going forward.