Sledder10

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Oxford, MS, USA
First Name
Nic
Last Name
Simon
Hi y'all, I'm living in Ann Arbor this summer for work. Been living in north MS the last few years where our fav places to go wheeling and camping are the Ozarks. Myself and a buddy are looking to find some good places to offroad, and some people to show us those places. Message me on here, or on my Instagram @ nicsimon845. We're hoping to check out Bundy Hill this weekend. If anyone wants to join us, or has a better recommendation, let me know below. Looking forward to see what this state has to offer! IMG_5108.JPG

Reactions: GrundleJuice

GrundleJuice

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Waterford Township, MI, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Arsenault
Member #

Welcome to Michigan! I've never been to Bundy, but I'm sure you'll have fun playing around there. If you want to do some forest exploring and don't mind a couple scratches, there are endless places north of Grayling and even more in the UP. Drummond Island is a special place for off-road fun, too.

-Brad

Attachments

Reactions: Sledder10

Sledder10

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Oxford, MS, USA
First Name
Nic
Last Name
Simon
You're probably the 6th person since I got here that's told me Drummond Island... definitely gonna have to plan a trip up there. It looks beautiful. And no, some pinstripes don't bother me, they're unavoidable in the Ozarks. Pickup's paint looks like a Picasso painting already. Looking on OnX, the Grayling area looks like a great trip! I appreciate the recommendation.

Reactions: GrundleJuice