Bonner Springs, Kansas, United States
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Antes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZXA
I am due for a new phone case. I have been using LifeProof for probably 5 years and loved them up until I started having issues with the microphone on my iPhone 7 Plus. I have dealt with it for some time thinking it was just the phone crapping out. NOPE! The silly phone case is to blame. I only found that out after I conducted a much needed cleaning and decided to test it. So, here I am looking for something with similar protection. I drop my phone rarely, but it does happen. It lives in my back pocket, on my desk, or in the RAM Mount in my Jeep usually. I also am a cyclist and it hangs out on my back in a jersey pocket. I have liked the waterproof feature on the LifeProof to avoid killing my phone, and I like the full coverage with a screen protector as well. Anyone have a suggestion on a suitable replacement/alternative? The phone may get replaced in a year, but I'd prefer to not unless I have to. Thanks!

S

SubeeBen

2nd otter box defender. Been using those cases on my phones & I pad.left my phone on the hood of the Jeep only to see it fly off at around 30 mph said oh crap then watched I big lifted Chevy 3500 diesel truck with 37’s run it over in the rear view mirror went back to get it & phone was totally fine. & I do drop my phone at least 3 times a week or so as well as dropping it in water occasionally. Don’t tell Verizon though :)