New Orleans, La

• HTML tutorial

Eric Neal

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Atlanta, GA
Member #

Hey Michael, good looking gx470! I have one in green with green tinted headlight lenses as well - bought used and very happy with it myself. It isn't our primary rig however. I typically run with wife and our rescue dog in the Ranger with roof-top tent rig seen in my pic. Glad to see you're well and active at this phase of Covid. Hope this note finds you and your family/friends doing well health and resources wise.

Wife and I live in N. GA and have been active in 4x4 camping and exploring for years. We've pulled back a lot lately since we purchased an older, sorta neglected farm property in 2019. I'm really chomping at the bit to get out, run some FS roads, camp and see spring (temps and weather) reclaim the N. GA mtns from winter grasp... sadly that aint gonna happen any time soon. I take the lockdown/isolation thing pretty serious - my bride is a cancer survivor so have to keep my guard up and my focus on priorities. Sure you understand.

BTW my bride was born in NOLA and (due to a conception trip) ended up being our youngest daughter's middle name - Nola - . Love the city but haven't visited in maybe 10 years.

Wishing you and your folks the best.