Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I am pleased to announce that Mike Rose @Slimpartywagon is now the Northwest Regional Director. Mike will be building his team of Member Representatives to assist the three he has now, @Gabriel Bozeman WA, @Sandpoint Steve ID, @Munga Brown OR Coast. If you have any questions regarding the Member Rep program please contact Mike.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Thanks for the welcome guys. Thank you @Kent R for all the support you have given me to get this far. I look forward to the opportunity to serving all of you reading this in the years to come.

I am looking for Member Representatives throughout the Northwest Region. Voids that I feel need filled as soon as possible are the Willamette Valley, Central and Eastern Washington, Central and Southern Idaho, and Alaska.
If you feel you can fill these voidsor just want to know more about what a Member Representative Does, please DM me and I will fill you in on becoming a Member Representative.

Reactions: Munga Brown

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I am excited to announce two new members to the Member Representative Team. @beyondthepavement (AK) and @David H (Southern Idaho).
Both members have been diligently working on setting up meetups, planning trips and helping spread the Overland Bound values to their communities.
@David H is a single father raising his girl to love and respect the outdoors. David is newish to Overlanding and camping, but is not new to outdoor adventure. He grew up skiing all over Colorado, Montana, and Idaho. He also was part of several 4 wheel drive clubs in Denver, Colorado before he moved to Boise. David Joined Overland Bound to meet like minded people in the Boise area so he could learn of places to take his daughter exploring. I am excited for the work he has done this far for the Overland Bound Community, and cant see what else he has in store for the region as a whole. Welcome to the team David.
@beyondthepavement Marek Dodson, is from North Pole, Alaska. He has been a member a long time and was asked to be a representative for Alaska several years a go, due to personal circumstances at the time he turned down the invitation. When I sent a message to the masses asking how we the member representative team could assist Alaskans with becoming more active in the Overland Bound Community, Marek immediately sent a message to @Kent R and myself asking how he could help. Marek was able to put together a meetup in only a very short couple of days where he had several members show up for breakfast. Since then Marek has been working with other members to host their own meetups and campouts. I am very happy to have Marek on the team.

If any of you are interested in knowing more about what a Member Representative does, or how you can help our growing community please feel free to contact myself, or your closest member representative. I am still needing Member Representatives in the Willamette Valley, Central Oregon, Anchorage Alaska, and Central Washington. If you, or someone you know can fill these rolls please let me or the member representative team know.

Mike Rose
Northwest Regional Director
Overland Bound