Blackey

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Alamogordo NM
First Name
Michael
Last Name
White
Ima retired USAF SSGT that is disabled with sleep apnea, diabetes, bad back,leg etc. remember the old joke about jacking up a broken vehicle removing the radiator cap lower the vehicle push it back. Then pull a new(er) vehicle on the rack jack it up swap radi caps and it’s fixed. In my case I sit down remove my hat rem me from the chair have a healthy person sit dow put my hat on them and there you go a usable person. Ie there’s so much wrong to say. Ideally someone would take me under their kindness ans assist me we I’m unable to do anything outof the drivers seat. They may be rewarded. I’m still working on my kit no sleeping accommodations yet. I can’t do roof top tents. And ground tents need to be able to accommodate a cot and setup/tear down easy. Ideally a sleeping trailer could be found at a price I’m comfortable with.I have a single burner bottle type stove and the rest of the essential kitchen items. I have a blind type chair in need to find a better chair that will accommodate my weight.
myvehicle is a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon JL 2 door. It has a blue ox tow plate, warn evo 800 winch with senthic rope.it has a highlift jack mount on the push bar. it has a 50” light bar over the windshield and a cube light at the base of the windshield on each side. It also has a light bar in the rear over the tailgate. In side it has or will by the time I on a on trip. a cb, grms vehi mounted radios I also have several baefeng handheld ham radios I bought for emergencies until I get my license.it has first aid kits ranging from ouch kits individual first aid kit with a tourniquet to a full Med kit. It has an on road breakdown kit with reflective cones and flashing lights, it has a recov kit with both soft and conventional shackles, tow straps, kinetic strap, tree saver etc. a quality tool kit. A dometic fridge and two fire extinguishers mounted to the roll bar.
I live in Alamogordo which is 60 miles east of Las Cruces and around 100 miles north of El Paso Tx able to be in cloudcroft in half an hour.20 minutes west of Tularosa so easy access to the linc Forrest.
‘’looking for others in the area the do day trips and later overnight trips Offroad.

Craig Schueren

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

El Paso, TX
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Schueren
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Lots said there.

Just south of you in ELP. keep a look out in the threads for trips.

Leho97

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Leo
Last Name
LaPlante
Ima retired USAF SSGT that is disabled with sleep apnea, diabetes, bad back,leg etc. remember the old joke about jacking up a broken vehicle removing the radiator cap lower the vehicle push it back. Then pull a new(er) vehicle on the rack jack it up swap radi caps and it’s fixed. In my case I sit down remove my hat rem me from the chair have a healthy person sit dow put my hat on them and there you go a usable person. Ie there’s so much wrong to say. Ideally someone would take me under their kindness ans assist me we I’m unable to do anything outof the drivers seat. They may be rewarded. I’m still working on my kit no sleeping accommodations yet. I can’t do roof top tents. And ground tents need to be able to accommodate a cot and setup/tear down easy. Ideally a sleeping trailer could be found at a price I’m comfortable with.I have a single burner bottle type stove and the rest of the essential kitchen items. I have a blind type chair in need to find a better chair that will accommodate my weight.
myvehicle is a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon JL 2 door. It has a blue ox tow plate, warn evo 800 winch with senthic rope.it has a highlift jack mount on the push bar. it has a 50” light bar over the windshield and a cube light at the base of the windshield on each side. It also has a light bar in the rear over the tailgate. In side it has or will by the time I on a on trip. a cb, grms vehi mounted radios I also have several baefeng handheld ham radios I bought for emergencies until I get my license.it has first aid kits ranging from ouch kits individual first aid kit with a tourniquet to a full Med kit. It has an on road breakdown kit with reflective cones and flashing lights, it has a recov kit with both soft and conventional shackles, tow straps, kinetic strap, tree saver etc. a quality tool kit. A dometic fridge and two fire extinguishers mounted to the roll bar.
I live in Alamogordo which is 60 miles east of Las Cruces and around 100 miles north of El Paso Tx able to be in cloudcroft in half an hour.20 minutes west of Tularosa so easy access to the linc Forrest.
‘’looking for others in the area the do day trips and later overnight trips Offroad.
If you ever get up towards Alb hit me up. If I ever get the chance to head south I will do the same!

Hernandez59

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Buckeye, AZ, USA
First Name
Emilio
Last Name
Hernandez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK7KFQ / WRMB843
Service Branch
Army
Hello and welcome.
Retired army and law enforcement. I know what your saying brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: L47