• HTML tutorial

ChaseIt

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Sacramento
Member #

Hi there I’m Stephen #6375- looking forward to being a part of this community. I live in Sacramento and have a wife and identical twin daughters that are 12 years old. I grew up camping, hunting and fishing all over beautiful Northern California.

As a father of 12-year-old girls I am always looking for ways to spend time with them as long as they still want to hang out with dad. It started with the idea of more camping and we needed a truck. During my truck research on YouTube, I came across the word “Overland”. The first video I watched was from @Lifestyle Overland and that was it, I was hooked! Next was Expedition Overland then Overland Bound. This is the perfect way to spend time with my family.

After months of watching anything that said overland and driving my family crazy it was time to finally buy the truck. I just bought my truck yesterday, a 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road. The truck will be modified over time but the first thing I will do is put an A.R.E. CX topper on it. Eventually I will add King or Icon suspension, armor, winch, racks and so on. Right now I’m looking forward to spending time with my family and meeting great people on a trail somewhere.

IMG_1515.JPG

Last edited:

BobG

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Angier, NC, USA
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Gravelle
Member #

Hi there I’m Stephen #6375- looking forward to being a part of this community. I live in Sacramento and have a wife and identical twin daughters that are 12 years old. I grew up camping, hunting and fishing all over beautiful Northern California.

As a father of 12-year-old girls I am always looking for ways to spend time with them as long as they still want to hang out with dad. It started with the idea of more camping and we needed a truck. During my truck research on YouTube, I came across the word “Overland”. The first video I watched was from Lifestyle Overland and that was it, I was hooked! Next was Expedition Overland then Overland Bound. This is the perfect way to spend time with my family.

After months of watching anything that said overland and driving my family crazy it was time to finally buy the truck. I just bought my truck yesterday, a 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road. The truck will be modified over time but the first thing I will do is put an A.R.E. CX topper on it. Eventually I will add King or Icon suspension, armor, winch, racks and so on. Right now I’m looking forward to spending time with my family and meeting great people on a trail somewhere.

View attachment 19041
Welcome! I'm just south of you in Stockton. Noticed Pliny the Elder, one of my favorite beers. The wife and I were in Santa Rosa for the Pliny the Younger release on this past Valentine's Day... good stuff!

Reactions: ChaseIt

ChaseIt

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Sacramento
Member #

Welcome! I'm just south of you in Stockton. Noticed Pliny the Elder, one of my favorite beers. The wife and I were in Santa Rosa for the Pliny the Younger release on this past Valentine's Day... good stuff!
Good to meet you Bob. A couple of years back I had Pliny the Younger at Burgers and Brew in Sacramento. Only had to wait 45mins to get it. It was very tasty for sure. You have a nice looking 4Runner. Hope to see you out on the trail.

Reactions: BobG