Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Many thanks for the kind drivers I met on the trail. This Toyota guy is grateful for the Jeepsters. This is the beginning of many more adventures.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Good looking mix of rigs in that photo
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact; Bay Area @PapaDave, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB, Nevada @HappyOurOverlanding
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. You have a local meet-up that can be found on the member map. The North Bay group meets monthly in Rohnert Park.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Chris, welcome to the OB family.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Many thanks for the kind drivers I met on the trail. This Toyota guy is grateful for the Jeepsters. This is the beginning of many more adventures.
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.

wishihada4runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Welcome Chris!! Nice blue Jeeps in that picture there. Look at that one climbing that rock, he must be AWESOME!!!! or in denial.... :smiley:

Glad we ran into you on that trip and we could all make it up to Miller Rock! Feel free to reach out to @Iridium and we can get you in our local Telegram chat group so you can chat, plan, ask, and be informed of all the great adventures we do as a community! That's a lot of exclamation points, but, this is exciting stuff.

ChrisGthat'sme

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Windsor, CO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Goering
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Welcome Chris!! Nice blue Jeeps in that picture there. Look at that one climbing that rock, he must be AWESOME!!!! or in denial.... :smiley:

Glad we ran into you on that trip and we could all make it up to Miller Rock! Feel free to reach out to @Iridium and we can get you in our local Telegram chat group so you can chat, plan, ask, and be informed of all the great adventures we do as a community! That's a lot of exclamation points, but, this is exciting stuff.
I for sure will! Such a great group of people!

Reactions: wishihada4runner

ChrisGthat'sme

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Windsor, CO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Goering
Member #

Service Branch
USMC