Contributor II

Illinois, USA
First Name
Brock
Last Name
Emery
Member #

Hello everybody!

Just wanted to introduce myself. Reporting in from the midwest, so I'll likely be traveling pretty far to encounter anything too exciting.

I'm still in the early planning stages and am not sure which vehicle I'll be outfitting.

I have a 2011 Silverado 4x4 with 171,000 miles on it, and a 2004 with 74,000. Sometime in the near future I'll take them both wheeling and see if one outshines the other as far as a base platform (or there is always the possibility of trading them for a Tacoma)

Attachments

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hello everybody!

Just wanted to introduce myself. Reporting in from the midwest, so I'll likely be traveling pretty far to encounter anything too exciting.

I'm still in the early planning stages and am not sure which vehicle I'll be outfitting.

I have a 2011 Silverado 4x4 with 171,000 miles on it, and a 2004 with 74,000. Sometime in the near future I'll take them both wheeling and see if one outshines the other as far as a base platform (or there is always the possibility of trading them for a Tacoma)
Welcome to the community Brock! Hopefully we'll get to run into you on your travels! Will be interesting to see which truck you decide to build out and see what you do with it.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Outbound Community Brock. Either vehicle will be a win because you're getting out there. Glad to have you join us.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everybody!

Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland @James.Laidlaw
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course