Last Name
Dumas
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3NNA
Service Branch
Army
Hello everyone,

I go by Dee, and I’m in the mid-south region of Kentucky. I used to have a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited that I had outfitted to be an overlander rig. After my Wife gave birth to our son she wasn’t able to handle the set up any longer. Now we have a 2019 Toyota Tacoma. We need a few more parts to show up before we are completely ready but we are getting there. I look forward to going on many adventures and hopefully setting up some meet ups in my area.

Dee

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone,

I go by Dee, and I’m in the mid-south region of Kentucky. I used to have a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited that I had outfitted to be an overlander rig. After my Wife gave birth to our son she wasn’t able to handle the set up any longer. Now we have a 2019 Toyota Tacoma. We need a few more parts to show up before we are completely ready but we are getting there. I look forward to going on many adventures and hopefully setting up some meet ups in my area.

Dee
Hello Dee, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Firegod33r

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone,

Dee
Welcome To Overland Bound Dee
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Hank Outdoors, Hank is a great resource and can help you get a meet-up started.
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course