blitzen1

Rank 0

Contributor I

Michigan
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Falsetta
Hi I'm from Michigan I drive a 2000 Isuzu Trooper it has 90k one owner miles and is in great shape. I have been following Overlanding for the last 25 years and am amazed at far it has come. I had an 80 series anniversary edition Land Cruiser that I sold and bought a Titan Pro 4X. I hope to add some small items as time and money permit. (2 inch lift and bigger tires are what I am looking at doing.) Here are a few photos one of the truck and two of the engine bay. Thanks for looking!

Dave

Attachments

Reactions: Bama_Kiwi

blitzen1

Rank 0

Contributor I

Michigan
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Falsetta

Thanks Bama_Kiwi,

I was looking at some Iron Man Coils and shocks, heard good things about the Foam Cell Pro from Iron Man I see that you have them listed and I am curious, how do you like them? Thanks in advance.

Dave

Bama_Kiwi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Christchurch, New Zealand
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Frank
Member #

Thanks Bama_Kiwi,

I was looking at some Iron Man Coils and shocks, heard good things about the Foam Cell Pro from Iron Man I see that you have them listed and I am curious, how do you like them? Thanks in advance.

Dave
Yeah, I like them just fine for the price I paid. I would have rather had the Bilstein/Lovells setup that is popular on Pajeros in Australia, but I couldn't find anywhere to source the parts in New Zealand and shipping from Australia is cost-prohibitive, if available at all.

I had everything installed by IronMan, too, and they seemed to have done a great job and were very courteous and professional. So, I'm pretty satisfied.