Rank I

Contributor III

Oregon, USA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Fuegy
Hey All!

I posted a new member post but I'll also give a quick local shout out.

Current overlanding includes the WABDR and OBDR Route 4. Running a lifted WRX with AT tires. Had an Ascent as well but need a full size truck for a multitude of reasons and so moving into a Tundra 4x4 TRD OffRoad. Planning to overland with it among other activities.

Would love to find out what local PNW folks have done for overlanding upgrades. Good local fab shops. Etc.

Reactions: Shahn and Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Out of Towner butting in. Plenty of water, or way to filter water at the source. You got the tires (ATs) so I might consider sliders next.

Reactions: Shahn

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey All!

I posted a new member post but I'll also give a quick local shout out.

Current overlanding includes the WABDR and OBDR Route 4. Running a lifted WRX with AT tires. Had an Ascent as well but need a full size truck for a multitude of reasons and so moving into a Tundra 4x4 TRD OffRoad. Planning to overland with it among other activities.

Would love to find out what local PNW folks have done for overlanding upgrades. Good local fab shops. Etc.
Since I don’t know exactly where you are in the big valley, it’s kind of hard to recommend a shop. Stay away from fab shops that have “Overland” in the name or description. Shops out here are charging 3x their worth for custom “Overlanding” work.

Peter, what exactly are you needing custom fabricated? Since the Tundra is such a popular Overlanding Rig there is almost every part imaginable as a bolt on option.