New Member located in San Diego! Bronco Time!

• HTML tutorial

lautbzehn

Rank III

Member I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
West
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
lautbzehn
Service Branch
N/A
Just joined what seems to be this awesome community. I'm located down in San Diego and continue to be amazed at all the available overlanding options - feel free to drop me a DM.

Happy to say I just recently received my Bronco OBX (Sasquatch) about a month ago. She's already made it down to Baja and passed with flying colors. I am fairly new to Overlanding but an avid camper/outdoor/offgrid enthusiast.

All sorts of plans, trips, and mods for this beauty in due time. Happy to be aboard.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just joined what seems to be this awesome community. I'm located down in San Diego and continue to be amazed at all the available overlanding options - feel free to drop me a DM.

Happy to say I just recently received my Bronco OBX (Sasquatch) about a month ago. She's already made it down to Baja and passed with flying colors. I am fairly new to Overlanding but an avid camper/outdoor/offgrid enthusiast.

All sorts of plans, trips, and mods for this beauty in due time. Happy to be aboard.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a very active local meet up in San Diego that is on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: lautbzehn