Rank III

Enthusiast II

Mount Gilead, NC, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
McKay
Member #

Hello all, Glad to be here. I'm a long time camper, backpacker, and Toyota fan. I've got a new (to me) 2012 Tacoma Sport and eager to start the build up. I'm loyal to the 2nd Gen Tacoma's after my first rig (2005 SR5) finally retired @ 524,000+ miles with a blown head gasket. I plan on posting the progression of the build, tips and tricks are always welcomed. Looking forward to getting off the road and out on the trail.

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hello all, Glad to be here. I'm a long time camper, backpacker, and Toyota fan. I've got a new (to me) 2012 Tacoma Sport and eager to start the build up. I'm loyal to the 2nd Gen Tacoma's after my first rig (2005 SR5) finally retired @ 524,000+ miles with a blown head gasket. I plan on posting the progression of the build, tips and tricks are always welcomed. Looking forward to getting off the road and out on the trail.
welcome to Overland Bound Lots of members and non-members here with great ideas.

Reactions: Sam the Viking

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired
Welcome from Waxhaw

Reactions: Sam the Viking

NCFireGuy

Rank VI

Influencer I

West Jefferson, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Fire/EMS

I am up the road from you , welcome to the family.