New Member in South OC

• HTML tutorial

Breed1975

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Hi all,

Just a brief note to introduce myself. I’ve been backpacking and camping my entire life, but just got into overlanding about 3 yrs ago and can’t get enough! Eastern Sierras, Death Valley, Mojave Rd, Big Bear, Glamis and Sedona are some of my favorites. Running a 2015 JKU Rubi with RE coilovers, 37s, Warn/Spyder body armor and a RTT up high. Live in South OC and always up for a trail ride. Thrilled to be apart of the community and look forward to seeing you in the backcountry soon!

Cheers,
BrianIMG_4539.JPG

Reactions: T-88
S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Hope you enjoy & sweet looking rig

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,

Just a brief note to introduce myself. I’ve been backpacking and camping my entire life, but just got into overlanding about 3 yrs ago and can’t get enough! Eastern Sierras, Death Valley, Mojave Rd, Big Bear, Glamis and Sedona are some of my favorites. Running a 2015 JKU Rubi with RE coilovers, 37s, Warn/Spyder body armor and a RTT up high. Live in South OC and always up for a trail ride. Thrilled to be apart of the community and look forward to seeing you in the backcountry soon!

Cheers,
BrianView attachment 77823
I think I welcomed you on the new member page. Nice looking JK hope to see you on the trail

Reactions: Breed1975