Investor

Member I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Swamy
Last Name
Bachu
Member #

Hello everyone, I am Swamy and i am super excited about joining the Overland Bound family and making my first post.
I live in Los Angeles (Santa Monica area).

I drive a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek which is 99% stock, except for upgraded headlights.
I am a beginner overlander with some experience over technical terrain and a lot of overnighters.

Looking forward to a lot of more overland adventures.

Attachments

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello everyone, I am Swamy and i am super excited about joining the Overland Bound family and making my first post.

I drive a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek which is 99% stock, except for upgraded headlights.
I am a beginner overlander with some experience over technical terrain and a lot of overnighters.

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Member Representative @Barclay or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob for any questions.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.

Reactions: samba

samba

Rank V
Investor

Member I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Swamy
Last Name
Bachu
Member #

Don't hesitate to contact your Member Representative @Barclay or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob for any questions.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Thank you very much.

Reactions: Narbob

EBasil

Rank VI

Influencer I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Basil
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6LBE
Welcome, Samba! I'm to the south (Diego) and north (The Valley) of you, but you're centrally-located to some great places to explore!

Reactions: samba

samba

Rank V
Investor

Member I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Swamy
Last Name
Bachu
Member #

Thank you very much. Yes i have been looking for meetups and trips, hopefully will make it to one with in the next month or two.

Reactions: Narbob

samba

Rank V
Investor

Member I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Swamy
Last Name
Bachu
Member #

[QUOTE on a key up"EBasil, post: 596858, member: 87602"]Welcome, Samba! I'm to the south (Diego) and north (The Valley) of you, but you're centrally-located to some great places to explore![/QUOTE]
Thank you thank you.. yes, hopefully i get to meet the wonderful folks of the community soon in a meet up in the area.