New member, Brisbane Australia

• HTML tutorial

Nick74

Rank III

Advocate II

Howdy ho neighbourinos...(Ned Flanders)

I have been hovering around for a while after coming across the YT channel. Thought I better do the right thing and join up.

Current ride is 2013 Mitsubishi Challenger (2.5L TD auto) called Paddy. It's my third rig. Prior to that I had a 2008 GU Nissan Patrol (3,0L TD 5 spd) called Bruce the Moose and before that a 1993 80 series cruiser (1FZ-FE Auto) called Bruce.

We tow a 2011 GIC Offraod Camper railer and we use this to explore this great country with my family. Lik all members I do not get out as much as I would like but hey, you get that on the big jobs.

Looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer as well as making some of my own contributions

Cheers
Nick

PS - I am hoping a picture of Paddy on 75mile Beach on Fraser Island at the Maheno wreck has loaded up

Attachments

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX

I have been hovering around for a while after coming across the YT channel. Thought I better do the right thing and join up.

Current ride is 2013 Mitsubishi Challenger (2.5L TD auto) called Paddy. It's my third rig. Prior to that I had a 2008 GU Nissan Patrol (3,0L TD 5 spd) called Bruce the Moose and before that a 1993 80 series cruiser (1FZ-FE Auto) called Bruce.

We tow a 2011 GIC Offraod Camper railer and we use this to explore this great country with my family. Lik all members I do not get out as much as I would like but hey, you get that on the big jobs.

Looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer as well as making some of my own contributions

Cheers
Nick

PS - I am hoping a picture of Paddy on 75mile Beach on Fraser Island at the Maheno wreck has loaded up
Gday mate welcome to the crew :) feel free to jump in anywhere..... there is quite a few of us from around South East Qld @Luis Merlo and blake (@bjy10 ) are Brisbane based and im out at Warwick so not that far away :)

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
Yeah man for sure :)

We have a get together coming up in march with all the guys if your free more then welcome to come along we tend to post most of the aussie stuff HERE

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL

Cheers
Nick

Welcome! I think that's the wreck Google maps had on the Noosa North Shore! I drove out there and drove in circles around a nav point! Didn't find it! :tearsofjoy: Next time I'll ask @Dunco for directions :)

M

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
Welcome! Australia is on my "rent a 4WD rig and drive around the country" list, along with Iceland!
Tha'ts the go mate come on over be happy to play tour guide :)

Welcome! I think that's the wreck Google maps had on the Noosa North Shore! I drove out there and drove in circles around a nav point! Didn't find it! :tearsofjoy: Next time I'll ask @Dunco for directions :)

M
BHHHAAA i think the google may have had a few to many rums .....That wreck in the pic is about 5hrs north on Fraiser Island that is one of the spots we will take you @Michael when you get over here for more then a weekend :)